Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just another day

5:oo pm in the evening. I was rushing to my room from office. The sky became dark with black clouds. The visibility reduced to almost zero. Everyone was in a rush. It seems rain is about to come. All of a sudden drops of pearl started falling. They were heavy. The wet ground smell was so pleasant that I started enjoying it. It was the early monsoon. Who won't enjoy the early monsoon.So was the girl.

A small kid was splashing her leg in the rain water. School children were playing boats.I was enjoying the weather to the fullest.Suddenly a girl just gave me a push and went on to the road. I turned back. I worried about her as she was rushing in front of a speeding vehicle without hesitation. I should be angry as she pushed me. But I couldn't.

She was half wet . Her doggy tag was moving like a pendulum while she was running.Rain drops were falling from her head to her chicks. My breathe was stopped for a while. I just followed her. My room was on the same side as myself was. Without my knowledge I crossed the road. I followed her. She stopped at a cafe . I too stopped there and ordered for a tea. The tea was awesome in the weather. It was hot and was ginger flavored. She started sipping her tea. The tea was going into her mouth touching her lovely rose colored lips.

"shhhh......." I burnt my tongue with the tea. I was staring at her as if i get a chance i will plunge on to her lips. She was not the best girl I have ever seen but she got nice curves. It couldn't get my eyes her off.

"Te amo Te amo.............." My phone started ringing. It was from my friend Ajay." Why the hell you called now." I whispered. I could have cut the call but I couldn't because he called after almost six months. He told "I got a new job in Microsoft". " That's very nice " I said. Our conversation continued for around 15 minutes. Then I turned around to look at her. " OMG where is she?". I asked the cafe boy about her. He said "Just now she left " and pointed his finger to the way she went. I ran breathlessly to the square. All the four roads were deserted. I cursed myself.

I returned back to my room disappointed. I was keep on thinking about her. I couldn't get her off my mind. I started asking myself " Why girls are beautiful?" "Why they come into our sight and then get lost in the horizon?".................A lot of questions in my mind. Without my knowledge my eyes closed and I slept on the chair itself.


"Good Morning" my roommate shouted in my ears. I got angry on him and asked the time. He said "It's 9" . "OMG I have to go to office ". I put on my clothes and rushed to office.Now the same shit as everyday. Work Work Work......

Again in the evening a girl in red skirt and white top walked in front of me. She has curly hair. She was wearing nice goggles which were bigger than her eyes. She was walking like a model on the ramp . I started Following her without my knowledge. After that what happened of course you know.

It's the beauty in bachelor's life. You can follow any girl at any time without thinking what will happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment