Monday, April 18, 2011

Addiction


People addict to many things.It may be drugs,liquor,smoking,a person, games etc.Addiction is very bad.People leave all others for the one they addicted to.I am also addicted.It's something different from the usual addiction.Now a days you can find many like me.

What is it??








Social Network

Yes It is Social Network.I spent most of the time in a social network.What do u think is it good or bad.Obviously not good as I waste a lot of time which I can utilize for a good cause.One should get rid of his/her addiction.

So What I did to get rid of it.I used it more and more.Now I hate it.Even though I open it I don't like to be on it for long time as earlier.So I think this is the best way to get rid of one's addiction.

Try it ................

No comments:

Post a Comment