Saturday, November 7, 2009

Is it what called fasting?

Still I remember the day on which I was fasting. It was pooja vacation of the year 2005.I was returning from home. The train was very crowded. The train reached my destination at around 4 P.M. .While getting down ,I lost my purse. Alas!!!What to do? I don’t have money with me. My hostel was around 2 kms. away from the station. I went by walk. The mess was not started. So we had to eat outside. As I didn’t have money I haven’t gone for dinner. I was feeling ignominy to ask money from others. I slept empty stomach. The next day I didn’t have breakfast too. It was the time of lunch. My roommate asked whether I had lunch or not. I said that I didn’t have lunch. He asked the reason. I explained him. Then he gave me money and said me not to feel ashamed to ask money from roommate while in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment