Monday, October 31, 2011

How this love happens??


How this love happens??

I saw many movies in many languages. In all the movies one thing is common. Boy and girl see each other. A friendship happens and turns into love. In some other the boy plays some cheap tricks and the girl falls in love. In some stories they see each other for long time and decide that they are made for each other.

How crazy. Why the same stuff don't happen in real life? I know a girl for more then 10 years and she doesn't even care to talk to me. I see a girl for long time and see turns her face the other side.

Why the magic not applied to me.

Am I different?

I am not. I have two legs , two hands, one nose ,two eyes like all of you. I also studied in some college with lots of girls and working and earning money. Why don't girls love me?


I can Buy an ice cream. I can talk on phone for long time. I can even spend time with the loved one.

But still it happens in movies but not in real life.

Crazy Movies .Crazy World.

No comments:

Post a Comment