Sunday, May 8, 2011

Killer Smile


Hi guys it's a long time since I wrote my last post.Today I am going to write about a girl.

She works in the same company as I do. We two joined on the same day, but I haven't seen her on the day. Few days later I saw her in the canteen. She is slim and tall , worth watching. She wears spectacles. Something is hidden in her which drags everyone to stare at her.At the very moment I couldn't find her X-factor. I used to come across her several times as we work at same place. Whenever She comes in front of me I keep on staring at her still she walks out of my eyes.

All of a sudden sports were conducted in our campus. We all participated. Surprisingly she was in my group of chess tournament. I played with her. Which was a nice time. I had a conversation with her. She is very much childish. She doesn't take a step at once. She takes the coin and keeps somewhere, then thinks a lot and again moves it somewhere else. She did it very often. I lost to her. At that time her face was glowing like a 100 watt bulb. She was very happy as she entered quarter finals.

Still I wonder what is the X-factor in her.

One day I was browsing and got her profile in facebook. There I saw her photos. In all the photos one thing was common......... her smile, the X-factor. There I found the reason which drags everyone to stare at her. She got a killer smile. I am afraid how many boys fell in love with her.

Her smile keeps her and surrounding alive. A smile is really important for everyone.

Keep smiling...........

No comments:

Post a Comment