Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Where is our creativity?


Hi guys, I was just thinking what should I write.As I planned to write atleast one blog per day, I was trying to find a topic to write.My mind blocked . May be this is called writer's block.Then I searched in google for a topic.My key word was "concept to write a blog". You may feel funny. Yes it is. This is the problem with our youngsters. We are all very much dependent on internet.Especially Google.com. Whatever we have to do, we just search in Google. We don't think of ourselves.Just look at me. Blogging is a creative thing. You should write something out from your mind. For that also I am searching in Google. Crazy.When will we change. The creativity which was with us earlier is no more.Let's bring it back. Are you with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment